Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Working out is hard to do


Seriously though. Wasn't expecting that. The class was this mix of step, jump rope, kickboxing, and yoga. I haven't exercised in like 2 months cos, well, what's the point? But I've been having trouble sleeping so I figured if I was legitimately tuckered out, I'd sleep better (Which totally worked, by the way). Anyways, the lady who taught the class was insanely hyper and REALLY happy to be there. She told us her name but I didn't use it in a sentence so I promptly forgot. Gym instructors are always really misleading cos they're generally big, busty women who make you think "well hey if she can handle it, I should be fine." But NO. These women are high-efficiency machines fueled by some kind of magical endless energy source. Or cocaine.
Starts off well enough but then I quickly realized that I am grossly over-estimating my abilities here, and I start to fade. The instructor saw me constantly trying to keep my glasses from sliding down my nose and tells me to take em off. So I do and she then proceeds to keep going "Watch me! Look over here at what I'm doin!" Fffff. All in all the class was hilarious. She had to kick me out for a while to get some air cos she was afraid I was going to pass out. How sad is that?? I'm sure I made a total spectacle of myself, but I am totally going next week anyway! haaaah...

4 comments:

  1. very admirable of you to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks, we'll see how long i last next time x___x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, did you ever go back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha after all that i didn't. shows how devoted i am!

    ReplyDelete