Monday, May 24, 2010

Bye Bye Lost

WELL Lost is over forever. I am legitimately bummed out about it today. That or I am hungover from all the Dharma beer we drank.
I celebrated in true nerd-fashion by baking fish biscuits and gathering a dozen fellow Losties together to watch and yell at the TV with me. The finale may have been less than stellar, but the party made up for it! haha.Anyways, I drew this earlier in the week in honor of my two new favorite people: Titus Welliver and Mark Pellegrino. Here everyone's favorite sentient smoke and the great island sage and eminent douchebag sort through their mommy issues. Inspired by this video ([link]) which is amazing, hilarious, holy crap watch it if you haven't already!
(Beware, contains major spoilers through episode 6x16!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who these guys are, but the expressions are awesome!

    ReplyDelete