Friday, December 10, 2010

November Highlights

So in my last post I mentioned I was trying to do a drawing a day for the month of November and then... never posted anything again! Haha well that wasn't very smart. I actually did ALMOST accomplish my goal, minus a handful of days over the Thanksgiving holiday where I was feeling lazy. Most of them are really embarrassingly bad, so here are a few that I don't hate. Which will just have to do!






Stuffing my face with bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers oh my godddddd


Best buds


Was starting to feel a little burnt out at this point... haha







Stay tuned for my Xmas card once it's a bit more seasonally appropriate ;)

2 comments:

  1. I missed you! I luf the capybara/pigeon
    You and your lovely illustrations are the reason I joined blogger!
    Hope you keep them coming <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawings are so awesome. super appealing!

    ReplyDelete